Thursday, October 23, 2014

Clean and Simple: Thinking of You



I was inspired by a card on Pinterest. I followed the links to Blue Jelly So n So. What a cute blog! See the post here. Isn't it an adorable card?



I wanted to make a set of cards to give as a gift, so I made five of these tonight. It's been a while since I fussy cut a bunch of flowers, but I think it was worth it! What do you think?

Here's my take.



I didn't use any colored cardstock. The Lagoon layer is inked with a sponge. The flowers were stamped with Versamark and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. Once they were cool I sponged on the various colors of ink and cut them out.

I created the score lines with the Score Board and stamped the sentiment, then adhered the flowers.

Supplies:

Exclusive Cardstock: White Daisy
Exclusive Inks™: Canary, Lagoon, Thistle, Pixie, Pear
My Acrylix® Stamp Sets: B1462 and D1616

Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment