Monday, October 20, 2014

Let's Get Organized: Stencils

Are you swimming in crafting supplies?
One by one, let's tackle our crafting areas together, shall we?

I started with my stencils. I love to stencil, make stencils, but my stencils were all over the place and I didn't have much idea of what I had.

Step 1: Gather them all up.
Step 2: Make some samples.
Step 3: Store your stencils.

Note: You might want to clean them before you put them away, just sayin' - I actually tossed mine in the bathtub. Don't worry - it was clean!

To store the stencils I attached them with Washi Tape to 12x12 sheets of cardstock and placed them all in a clear storage envelope I picked up at Michael's.

I store the sample tag album on my desk with some other sample albums for easy reference. I also put a bag of pre-cut tags so I can easily add new tags when I make or buy a new stencil.



Yes, it's that easy!


Here are some posts where I used stencils:

Thinking of You
Dancing Girl Halloween Card

What have you made with your stencils? A mess does not count!

No comments:

Post a Comment